Right Brain vs Left Brain - which do you use most.......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which side of the brain do you use most, Right, Left, or can switch on cue?

• Total voters

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
haha..that's so weird. The first time I looked at it for about 5 seconds or so, it appeared to be turning clockwise. Then I looked away from the rotating woman and read some of the text off to the left side. When I looked back, it was revolving counter-clockwise. I repeated this little scenario a few more times, and every time I looked back at the rotating girl, she was rotating in the opposite direction as the previous time. If I contined staring at it, I could not change the direction of rotation by trying to, however. It only would do so automatically by me looking away then looking back. So, now I'm wondering what the heck THAT means. :p Apparently, my brain never knows WHICH direction to go in?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
AHHHH!
Scary dancer.
First it was turning clockwise, then counter, then clockwise.
BTW, they say anti-clockwise. It's counter-clockwise.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, at first i saw her spinning counterclockwise, and could not switch it. Then i got extremely bored and REALLY tried to, and i was able after a few minutes. At this point, it was a little difficult to go BACK to seeing her spinning counter-clockwise, but after practicing for a minute or two, it's fairly easy to switch on the fly.

I voted right because it was pretty difficult initially to see it any other way.