Right speaker broken?

Kent Wang

Jan 16, 2008
On the bottom of the phone there are holes for what are presumably speakers. When I cover up the left one with my hand, the volume drops considerably but when I do this to the right speaker it does not. Is the right speaker on my phone dead, or is the right one not actually a speaker but the microphone?

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
LOL I saw the same question yesterday. But like the other post said the left is speaker and the right is mic. I think the sound quality is type good enough.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Welcome

On the bottom of the phone there are holes for what are presumably speakers. When I cover up the left one with my hand, the volume drops considerably but when I do this to the right speaker it does not. Is the right speaker on my phone dead, or is the right one not actually a speaker but the microphone?

Hey, buddy welcome to the forum.:laugh2::)

don't let these other members shake you, they were all new at some point in time and did not know the dif between a speaker and a mic.

If you need any questions answered just post it or send me a PM.:)

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hey, buddy welcome to the forum.:laugh2::)

don't let these other members shake you, they were all new at some point in time and did not know the dif between a speaker and a mic.

If you need any questions answered just post it or send me a PM.:)
I knew the difference because I heavily researched the iPhone before I purchased it.

So there...:p

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Bahahha thank you for that. I see how it is, GA gets one win and gets all haughty. We shall see next year! (For the record, you guys handed it to us, big time, *sigh*).
More like two in a row and three of the last four. That Tiger is in my screen name for a reason. Check google maps to see which school is closest to Columbus, GA.:)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha wow, I obviously didn't think that one out clearly. Dang you then! That game genuinely depressed me. It was the first home game that I had been to that we lost (since starting at UF). I sincerely hope the tides change for next year (Roll Tide pun definitely not intended).