Ringback tones For iPhone?

LivePsalm91

Dec 18, 2010
Clarksville, TN
Make Ringbacks

I don't know. The ringbacks are from the phone service provider, not iTunes. If they originated from iTunes, it would probably be simple. But since they are from AT&T, I can't think of a way

Drex27

Apr 18, 2011
Ok, this is the first smart phone I've owned by Verizon , how do I get ringbacks, I know on the old phones they have get it now, and u get your ringbacks through there

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I know AT&T does this for a monthly additional fee, but I have no idea if Verizon does it. If they did with a different model phone, then I am sure they can do it with the iPhone on their network.
I've never heard of it called a ringback. Me being a a PC techie, the last time I heard ringback was when you were calling for company network access, and after you called the number and entered a code, the system would call you back. It was good for avoiding long distance charges. This was of course, back in the day before Wifi and OTA data connectivity.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
@hawk LOL. To op yes verizon has ringbacks on iPhone, if it was on your old phone, it transferred to your iPhone. Go into the ring tones in the app store and search ring back tones.

iagainsti

Aug 25, 2011
OK, so how can I set one of my mp4 to play as a ringback tone when I get called? And would it be possible to have a video sequence played to the caller?

iagainsti

Aug 25, 2011
Oops, wrong forum - I meant to post this in the iPhone 3G Forum. Can one admin move this, please? :)