ringtone 1.1.3 jailbreak help

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
the iPhone ringtones will not work, my speakers work, but when i select a ringtone they will not play the song.

and when someone calls the ringtone will not play. can anyone help.

i have a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone. thanks!

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
the iPhone ringtones will not work, my speakers work, but when i select a ringtone they will not play the song.

and when someone calls the ringtone will not play. can anyone help.

i have a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone. thanks!
Did you go from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3? Some people think thats what causes the problem.

x666x

Bronze
Jan 24, 2008
In installer, tap Sources, tap Edit, tap Add and enter:

http://sleepers.net/iPhonerepo

Refresh your source lists and look under Recently Added to find many 1.1.3 fixes by BigBoss. You'll find the Mail fix, Ringtone fix, and even a cleanup tool for clearing out that 300 meg disk image left by the jailbreak process that isn't needed anymore.

By the way, for future reference you may want to post queries like this under the Modifications forum. It doesn't hurt to do a search either ;)

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
In installer, tap Sources, tap Edit, tap Add and enter:

http://sleepers.net/iPhonerepo

Refresh your source lists and look under Recently Added to find many 1.1.3 fixes by BigBoss. You'll find the Mail fix, Ringtone fix, and even a cleanup tool for clearing out that 300 meg disk image left by the jailbreak process that isn't needed anymore.

By the way, for future reference you may want to post queries like this under the Modifications forum. It doesn't hurt to do a search either ;)
Thank you that worked! But I cannot play my custom ringtone does anyone know y? Thanks!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thank you that worked! But I cannot play my custom ringtone does anyone know y? Thanks!

Were the ringtones made by iPhoneRingtoneMaker? If so that is the problem.

My own custom ones that I made came through perfect.

For what its worth, dump them and start over, you will just keep having the same problems with them over and over, so eliminate the headaches.:mad: