Ringtone complaints!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 3, 2007
They suck... (The Ringtones)

Apple needs to fix the software and send us an update to allow us to use MP3's from our library for ringtones ASAP.

Jul 3, 2007
They suck... (The Ringtones)

Apple needs to fix the software and send us an update to allow us to use MP3's from our library for ringtones ASAP.
x2 , thats my #1 gripe about this phone, Im new to Apple, I wondering if Apple even gives a hoot about user complaints.

hellno!

Jul 2, 2007
show me that article when you can actually do that on iTunes becaue that is garbage. if you want to bring that article into play show mw whwre on iTunes you can do that because i cant figure it out and im pissed

Audio

Jul 6, 2007
show me that article when you can actually do that on iTunes becaue that is garbage. if you want to bring that article into play show mw whwre on iTunes you can do that because i cant figure it out and im pissed
What there trying to say is that ringtones were planed to be released in iTunes 7.3, but it didn't make it for the 7.3 release.

S

//STATiC

Yeah and now they released v7.3.1 the other day and I don't know why, nothing's different that I know of.