ringtone for iPhone

Nov 9, 2007
is there such thing that will make ring back tone on your iPhone
so when people call u rather then hering the ringtone u can here songs n stuff if sumone has any software fo the iPhone can u help me plizz

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
is there such thing that will make ring back tone on your iPhone
so when people call u rather then hering the ringtone u can here songs n stuff if sumone has any software fo the iPhone can u help me plizz

No not with a normal iPhone. Jailbroken maybe.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Isn't this a feature that the carrier has to instigate?

I've always thought it should be compulsory that when you call a mobile, you hear the ringtone the recipient has chosen - that way you can decide immediately whether or not you really want to speak with this person and hang up if they have bad taste.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Isn't this a feature that the carrier has to instigate?

I've always thought it should be compulsory that when you call a mobile, you hear the ringtone the recipient has chosen - that way you can decide immediately whether or not you really want to speak with this person and hang up if they have bad taste.

Yes you are right, I re-read about 5 times, the typing is hard for me to read and understand. YES you can assign a music ringtone to any person in your contact list.

Thanks Brill for bringing this to my attenion.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Yes you are right, I re-read about 5 times, the typing is hard for me to read and understand. YES you can assign a music ringtone to any person in your contact list.

Thanks Brill for bringing this to my attenion.
No I think you were right KNK- I think the OP was asking about the ability for the caller to hear your choice of music in stead of a boring ringtone. There are some carriers do it.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I'm going to call o2 in the morning and see what they can do for my ex-girlfriend

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
so instead of talking to you I now have to hear some of whatever you consider to be "music" before we talk? And, no doubt, it will be absolute crap that you make me suffer through... Thank god Adults could care less about this useless feature... That and the fact that I don't call you little children anyway...