Ringtone Installation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Don't want to disable my sync features. It'll be perfected anway before long. Ol' pacificamark knows his stuff though. He's pretty well-known in the motomodding world.

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
I'll wait for an update from Apple first. I don't need custom ringtones that bad (I think the built-in ones are OK). I DO need a fully functioning iPhone though!

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Okay, so does anyone know, if I do this, does it automatically clear off my iPhone...or will it save all my texts and stuff in the iTunes program?

Iwantmymtv35

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
I got it to work without any difficulties. It took me a while to actually figure it out, but once I did, the RingTone is so haute. Jolene by Dolly has never sounded better. Now, if I only could get a picture of big boobs on here....

Jun 27, 2007
I got it to work without any difficulties. It took me a while to actually figure it out, but once I did, the RingTone is so haute. Jolene by Dolly has never sounded better. Now, if I only could get a picture of big boobs on here....

Dolly Parton as a ringtone...

You just made yourself "that person" everyone hates when their phone rings in public.

Dolly Parton as a ringtone...

You just made yourself "that person" everyone hates when their phone rings in public.
I could never understand people who want to use a song as a ringtone. Not only does it iritate people around you but it's unprofessional if using the phone at the workplace.

When this feature is officially added to the iPhone, I don't think it's one I'll really use. I like my cell phone to sound like one when a call comes in.