Ringtone level

I

iphone

Any guys know how to increase the damn low ringtones level in iPhone.
Also there are 2 speakers on the buttom of the iPhone right?
İ have only one workıng. İs that normal?

bigmac

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Los Angeles
Welcome to iPhone! The ringer is low, and the speaker phone is useless. This was posted prior, and I heard some of the updates cured the problem. There is only one speaker, and the other is the microphone...

Kipper

Bronze
Welcome to EIP. There are many different ways to increase the volume. All of which is not ez. Search these forums and other forums to find out which way is ez for u.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Most stock tones are very low in level. I went a long time trying to find one that I could hear. The old phone one is louder, but for me that is like finger nails on the chalk board kind of thing.

I use my Windows machine for the phone. I currently use iPhoneringtonemaker and am running firmware version 1.02 so the current issues around the patch 1.1.1 are not there. On the Mac the leading paid solution appears to be iToner which is now compatible with the 1.1.1 firmware. This will allow you to make custom tones from whatever media you own and install them on the phone as ringtones. I have not done anything with attempting to remove stock tones and upping the gain or something to make them more audible, I just chose to ignore them.

I

iphone

Thx a lot guys. Also thx for this useful site.