Ringtone maker? So how do we do this?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhoneJones

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Downloaded 7.4. I see nothing different except the "Ringtone" sync tab with the iPhone hooked up. I don't see how or where you can create ringtones to go in that tab. Anyone able to make ringtones yet? And if so, how did you do it? Thanks.

update: I apologize, there's a thread about this under SOFTWARE. Mods please erase.

Dinger

Jul 19, 2007
Downloaded 7.4. I see nothing different except the "Ringtone" sync tab with the iPhone hooked up. I don't see how or where you can create ringtones to go in that tab. Anyone able to make ringtones yet? And if so, how did you do it? Thanks.

update: I apologize, there's a thread about this under SOFTWARE. Mods please erase.

I've updated iTunes also and see exactly what you see. Just a ringtones tab under iPhone.

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
help...iTunes won't reconize my iPhone..what do i have to do?..this is after i updated to iTunes 7.4...it will on my imac but not on my pc and that is where all my songs and stuff are stored.

iPhoneJones

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
help...iTunes won't reconize my iPhone..what do i have to do?..this is after i updated to iTunes 7.4...it will on my imac but not on my pc and that is where all my songs and stuff are stored.
I had the same problem. I shut down iTunes. Tried to launch with just the phone. That didn't work. So I launched iTunes myself. The iPhone popped up shortly thereafter. I use a PC