ringtonemaker questions

illtrigga

Sep 27, 2007
im kinda new to the whole iPhone thing. its even the first Apple product i have owned. anyways ive used the efiko iPhone ringtonemaker. only the free trial, haven't bought it yet. but i was wonderin if there was anything i should do before i update my iPhone. using the ringtonemaker was the only thing i have used on the iPhone. no mods-- yet.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
im kinda new to the whole iPhone thing. its even the first Apple product i have owned. anyways ive used the efiko iPhone ringtonemaker. only the free trial, haven't bought it yet. but i was wonderin if there was anything i should do before i update my iPhone. using the ringtonemaker was the only thing i have used on the iPhone. no mods-- yet.
don't get it yet unless you are staying at 1.02 on the phone. It is not compatible with the 1.1.1 update.

illtrigga

Sep 27, 2007
don't get it yet unless you are staying at 1.02 on the phone. It is not compatible with the 1.1.1 update.
well im gonna update no matter what but i was just wonderin if i had to do anything before i updated since i have those ringtones on my phone. i don't want anything bad happenin to my phone. so far my expirience with the iPhone has been great and i kinda want to keep it that way.

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Nah, you're good to go. Just make sure that if you make the decision to cross over, it's for good......because there's no turning back, lol. But yeah, it'll just erase your custom ringtones and third party apps. Nothing will happen to your phone, though.

I'd advise sticking with 1.0.2 until the tech guys find a way to crack third party apps and ringtones. The update is almost meaningless, dude. Well, unless you actually buy songs from iTunes, which I doubt many people do.....