Ringtones available now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I just checked Apple and now theres a link that says Custom Ringtones Now Available From iTunes. Has that always been there? and i checked my iTunes nothing new but the ringtones tab when i plugged my iPhone in.

Link: http://www.apple.com/iphone/

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
You're probably not missing anything. Steve-O is probably getting some things set up today for the launch tomorrow perhaps. Or maybe the next day. I checked it out too, and I see no bell symbols.

Hopefully tomorrow!

REDG

Sep 10, 2007
Certain Songs From Artists Like Beyonce, Ciara, Lil Wayne, Etc... Already Have The Bell Symbol On To Make It A Ringtone.

REDG

Sep 10, 2007
example: search beyonce's B DAY but make sure you have the ringtone viewer on, click on that album and you'll see ringtones symbols on certain songs

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
On my mac its Click the View button on the toolbar go all the way to the bottom and it says View Options and check off the Ringtones

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
So far ive only found ringtones for Beyonce, but im wondering if i should use $1.98 for a beyonce song.

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Okay if you go to the top 100 list theres a few that you can make ringtones, better than beyonce:p no offense to her, just not my type of music.:laugh2:

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I just bought a song by the gym class heroes that has a bell next to it and after it finished downloading i found it in my library and theres no bell next to it or a Ringtone tab below my Radio,Podcasts,Tv shows, etc list. So whats going on?

Lucas7

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
if you have IToner, why would someone want to pay double for from iTunes? What happens after the 30 day trial period?