Ringtones on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 6, 2007
:laugh2:Any one with a iPhone and uses Windows XP/Vista you can now put ringtones on your iPhone easy as pie with iPhoneringtonemaker no need to mod the iPhone simple to use a monkey can use it. You can try the trial version then buy it for a small price. You make any ringtone you want it sucks for steve jobs cause he just lost mad money screwing around without updating the firmware and iTunes to deal with the ringtone problem. I promise it works even with the new update plus it easy. I cant say it enough:laugh2:

marauderrt10

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
:laugh2:Any one with a iPhone and uses Windows XP/Vista you can now put ringtones on your iPhone easy as pie with iPhoneringtonemaker no need to mod the iPhone simple to use a monkey can use it. You can try the trial version then buy it for a small price. You make any ringtone you want it sucks for steve jobs cause he just lost mad money screwing around without updating the firmware and iTunes to deal with the ringtone problem. I promise it works even with the new update plus it easy. I cant say it enough:laugh2:
OR, you can download the FREE manzana and drag and drop songs and everything else!