Ringtones on the iTunes store?

Aug 12, 2008
I'd like to get some other ringtones, but don't want to make my own or go to any 3rd party sites. Is there a Ringtones section on the iTunes store? I've found the 'Top Ringtones' area, but it's just songs, and I'd like to get some funny sound effects etc. Is there a Ringtones section?

And is there a way to find it on the iPhone itself?

thanks!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I'd like to get some other ringtones, but don't want to make my own or go to any 3rd party sites. on th Is there a Ringtones section e iTunes store?I've found the 'Top Ringtones' area, but it's just songs, and I'd like to get some funny sound effects etc. Is there a Ringtones section?

And is there a way to find it on the iPhone itself?

thanks!
No to all of the above.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida

nbdiver

Bronze
Jul 7, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't understand why there aren't more generic ringtones available? I don't really like songs for my ringer either and the ringtones that come on the iPhone aren't that great. I am sure there will be something available on the app store in the near future.

Aug 12, 2008
That's what I'm hoping as well. Seems like there would be a big market for that. I know I'd be a customer...

I don't understand why there aren't more generic ringtones available? I don't really like songs for my ringer either and the ringtones that come on the iPhone aren't that great. I am sure there will be something available on the app store in the near future.

cporter45

Jun 10, 2007
Ringtones

Making your own ringtones is really easy and free. It takes all of three minutes to make a ringtone and sync it with your phone. If you just like spending money why don't you send some green my way?:laugh2:

Vambo

Aug 15, 2008
got a good link on how to make them?

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
got a good link on how to make them?
Use the search function here at EiC. There are many text and video tutorials on this very subject. Making ringtones is really easy to do and best of all free!