RingTones

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
I am not Happy with any of the Ringtones. For some reason I can't hear them to well. I was wondering if anyone has found one that is like a beeper that just beeps. Sorry if this is incorrect place to post but I was just wondering.

thanks

Erhalt1

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I have a custom Beeper/Pager ringtone that I'd be willing to share with you.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I am not Happy with any of the Ringtones. For some reason I can't hear them to well. I was wondering if anyone has found one that is like a beeper that just beeps. Sorry if this is incorrect place to post but I was just wondering.

thanks

Erhalt1
why don't u just make your own ringtones?

erhalt1

Bronze
Jul 10, 2008
You're welcome - glad I could help. I've sent you instructions to install the ringtone in case you weren't clear.
Rob is a member of the forum that will go beyond the call of duty to help you. Thanks for the awesome ringtone and the help installing it.

Eric

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
Rob is a member of the forum that will go beyond the call of duty to help you. Thanks for the awesome ringtone and the help installing it.

Eric
Again, you're welcome and thanks for your kind words. I've been to other forums in the past for help with something that might seem rather simple to one of the veterans but I found myself pulling my hair out over. Often people just leave you there to figure it out on your own. However, most members here are willing to go the extra mile to help you. I'm just glad you got it sorted out.

Jul 21, 2008
Rob - before you get asked by all...would you mind sending an email to me? I would like the same rt also. thanks

kekuta

Jul 13, 2008
ROb, I will be grateful if you can send me the ringtone. Much obliged.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I'll try to post it here for you guys after dinner tonight. If that doesn't work out, I'll send 'em via email.

Personally, I'd prefer the beeper ringtone for one of the alerts better than as a ringtone but to each his own.

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
If you guys want that beeper ringtone you'll have to send me a PM with your email address. I can't attach files through PMs.