Rise Alarm Clock free through Apple Store app

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by chris, Aug 6, 2014.

1. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Apple is running a promotion through their Apple Store app, where they are giving away free apps. What's more important for college kids than an alarm clock? OK, besides beer? The highly rated Rise Alarm Clock normally $1.99, can be downloaded for free through the Apple Store app.

IMG_1231.PNG

Just download the Apple Store app and scroll to the bottom. Tap on "An app for college."

IMG_1232.PNG

From there, you'll see an option to download the app, for free.

screen568x568-19.jpeg screen568x568-21.jpeg screen568x568-18.jpeg screen568x568-20.jpeg screen520x924.jpeg

The offer expires on September 12th, 2014.

2. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

I was using Rise Alarm Clock as my alarm clock to wake me up in the morning. However, I was running into an issue where I set the wake up time and you have to swipe to the left to turn it on and it would get stuck and change the time so I would start all over. I eventually got frustrated and ditched the app for the stock alarm.

3. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I hope it isn't a case of good looks, but poor functionality. Reviews generally seem pretty positive. First few times I use it, I'll make sure it's not super important I wake up on time.