Rollover?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GoldenAnkh

Bronze
Apr 5, 2007
Michigan, USA
www.robinsachs.com
Hi, I am a new AT&T customer, and switched from Verizon after many years for the iPhone. My second billing cycle started today, so I was expecting some rollover minutes to be listed on my account summary, but there were none. I am assuming that this is because I started service around 9/10 and my billing cycle starts on the 4th of the month, so I would not accumulate rollover minutes until this month is over around 11/4. Can anyone elaborate on this for me? I would really appreciate it!

I have not yet received a bill from AT&T so I have no idea what to really expect yet!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi, I am a new AT&T customer, and switched from Verizon after many years for the iPhone. My second billing cycle started today, so I was expecting some rollover minutes to be listed on my account summary, but there were none. I am assuming that this is because I started service around 9/10 and my billing cycle starts on the 4th of the month, so I would not accumulate rollover minutes until this month is over around 11/4. Can anyone elaborate on this for me? I would really appreciate it!

I have not yet received a bill from AT&T so I have no idea what to really expect yet!

If your billing cycle starts on the 4th of the month then I would expect not to see the rollover minute totals until the next bill arrives, it kind of takes them a while at first to get the ball rolling. You can actually check your up to date rollover minutes on the ATT.com website by signing into your account. You might have to first sign-up using your billing information and account number, but from there you can monitor your minute usage as well as data and text usage. There is a rollover count at the bottom of the tab and it tells you how many rollover minutes you have total, and how many are going to expire at the end of the current billing period. Don't forget, the rollover minutes expire after 1 year. I think we currently have 5,000 or so rollover minutes total and about 300 set to expire on October 21.

00vdub

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
You can also monitor your usage of your minutes, data, text, and all that through the star services also. But in answer to your question, just refer to the post above, lol.