Root system Mods...... 3rd gen&above

Aug 4, 2012
Anyone willing to collaborate?

I used to b a ianything fan. Then tried Android. Rooted Androids. Well, now I am back. Android is written in English up to a point. Easy to navigate through file system. Well, Apple appears written in random groups. Well I have already deleted several system apps such as Weather, Nike, and video. I have only one media player that I wish to use. Azul. Enough of that. But I am wondering if we can venture further in.

? Let's see if we can trade ideas.
I recommend Myfile. Cydia.

Example.... Did u know that u can delete cydia, but still enjoy jail broken privelages! Yep. As long as you don't delete the files that cydia installed. Lol.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
To be honest, I'd rather keep Cydia. Do you mean iFile? I love that application to see the all the files in your iPhone and edit / change things. It is a paid app, but you can use it without paying, but certain functions do not work unless you are paid for it.

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Usually when Jailbreaking you have to choose to install Cydia....It's not required....but as an App Store for 3rd party tweaks/themes it's essential for most people....
Once you have deleted Cydia it can be a bit of a pig to reinstall it....

It's much easier to customize your iDevice through Cydia than via the file system....

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
To get Cydia back on you could either SSH or use Terminal.