Root

fcuto

Jan 12, 2008
Hi everyone, i have a little question (it may sound a little bit stup...but I am quit newbie on this iPhone staff), how can I acces to the root and see documents, and different settings? is there any way to acces the root and see the files?
The thing is for example, when I write a Text with the TextEdit app, and I click save, where can I go to see all this kind of documents?

Thanks!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hi everyone, i have a little question (it may sound a little bit stup...but I am quit newbie on this iPhone staff), how can I acces to the root and see documents, and different settings? is there any way to acces the root and see the files?
The thing is for example, when I write a Text with the TextEdit app, and I click save, where can I go to see all this kind of documents?

Thanks!
If you are already housebroken then you can use iPhoneBrowser.

And welcome to the forum

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio

And welcome to the forum
Did you mean 'jailbroken'? I would hope that most of us are housebroken (it may go either way with Nolte)

fcuto

Jan 12, 2008

And welcome to the forum
Yes, I have a jailbroken iPhone, actually I have already installed several apps; but what do you mean by using the iPhoneBrowser, do you mean enter the directory I wanna go instead of an URL on Safari Browser?