Rotate themes?

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
I have several themes on my phone. I was wondering if anybody out there knows of an app that will rotate themes, much as the app does that rotates wallpapers?

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
if you are on a mac just use automater to rotate all the icons. then if you could figure out how to rotate the status bar then you are golden.

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
if you are on a mac just use automater to rotate all the icons. then if you could figure out how to rotate the status bar then you are golden.
I don't use a status bar, as you can see. And I would have to figure out how to rotate the wallpaper.

Last edited by a moderator:

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
No. Lets suppose that you had 20 themes on your phone. I would like an app that would randomly change the theme each time you pressed the home button. :)

Scottshotz

Bronze
Sep 25, 2007
It was me. I need someone to host it on installer for download. It would have to have the app name in the icon cause you would turn off labels with this. Could some one get something on installer?

x4x5x1x

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Wyandotte Mi
www.myspace.com
ooooooh i get it now, im an idiot. i would rather just have the wallpaper randomized. like every time i unlock it theres a different picture. hmm interesting idea you have there....