rotating

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

guesswhatman

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
I haven't bought an iPhone yet, but i tested it in the Apple store. when i rotated the phone while using safari and video ipod, it seemed to lag to go from portrait to landscape views, and sometimes didn't even go to landscape at all. are all iPhones like that or would it just be that phone since so many people are playing around with it all day?

crane98

Jul 11, 2007
It does that every once in a while. The thing that sucks is that you have to pick up the phone for it to realize it's being rotated, you can't rotate it while sitting it on a table.

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Once in a blue moon it does but remember the sensors work on gravity too in a way.. you cant hold the phone down flat like say a table or your palm and rotate it because it wont do it the phone has to be faced up and then turn it and will work 100%

spud2007

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Yes, it does lag sometimes. Depends how many pages, bandwidth, and apps you are running. But, it is nothing to fret about. I love it.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
Yes, it does lag sometimes. Depends how many pages, bandwidth, and apps you are running. But, it is nothing to fret about. I love it.
Yeah, wouldn't be a bad idea to restart the iPhone you test to make sure the apps are freshly started. I've seen that it can lag every once in a while after it's been running.