Routine Sync/Backing up iPhone

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
apologize if this was already posted but i was doing a routine sync...i connected my phone and the sync commenced...then 'Backing up "DORON SMITH's iPhone" came up in the screen...and it seemed to have took way longer than usual...any suggestions?

May 6, 2007
United States
Hmmm.... The only thing I can think of is that there is more data on the iPhone either through Apps, Music, or Pictures or anything else. Or it could just have been a one-time deal with the computer acting slowly. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless the problem persists.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
Hmmm.... The only thing I can think of is that there is more data on the iPhone either through Apps, Music, or Pictures or anything else. Or it could just have been a one-time deal with the computer acting slowly. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless the problem persists.
well it seems to do that everytime you connect to iTunes..interesting..maybe its an app thing...

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yeah i made a thread about this and saw anothe rone about this too. so its not only happening to you. it seem sthe new 2.0 software or 7.7 iTunes is making the sync/backups way longer. mines takes like ten mins

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
yeah i made a thread about this and saw anothe rone about this too. so its not only happening to you. it seem sthe new 2.0 software or 7.7 iTunes is making the sync/backups way longer. mines takes like ten mins
dang! ok i'm not alone...but man this can't go on like this...