Rugaby's 1001st

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I didn't know about the 1000 post reveal when I made mine...maybe I'll do a 3000 post reveal.
I was surprised. Happened quick. Was that damn what are u doing thread lol. And funny thing is I am never doing anything lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Hah, I went to move my reveal and saw Chris already did. Very thorough, boss! ;)

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
iPhonewarrior (how did I forget your first name?) I got your fish. Send me a contact email or something and I'll get them out to ya.
Anyone else while I'm at it?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
iPhonewarrior (how did I forget your first name?) I got your fish. Send me a contact email or something and I'll get them out to ya.
Anyone else while I'm at it?
My name is in my signature lol :p

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So I thought that this thread would be fitting for my 10001 post.

I need a life. I think two of those posts were helpful. They probably were about how to do a hard reset.

I have met many people here over the last two years. Many who I talk to on a daily basis.
I learn something new everyday.
Thank you Chris for having this amazing site. Thank you Mindi for all your help. Jailbreak knowledge oozes out of you ( see a doctor about that)
Kevin I would say thanks for something but you just annoy me :) I know that's your goal!
Benni you are my brother from another mother.
Scott you keep me level and sane.
Ginny. I miss you!
Kati: I still have your son. You still have my blanket.
Karen: you always make me feel welcome.
Alex: thanks for always having a funny comment for me.

If I forgot any one (I'm sure I did) I am sorry (kinda) I love y'all.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
So I thought that this thread would be fitting for my 10001 post.

I need a life. I think two of those posts were helpful. They probably were about how to do a hard reset.

I have met many people here over the last two years. Many who I talk to on a daily basis.
I learn something new everyday.
Thank you Chris for having this amazing site. Thank you Mindi for all your help. Jailbreak knowledge oozes out of you ( see a doctor about that)
Kevin I would say thanks for something but you just annoy me :) I know that's your goal!
Benni you are my brother from another mother.
Scott you keep me level and sane.
Ginny. I miss you!
Kati: I still have your son. You still have my blanket.
Karen: you always make me feel welcome.
Alex: thanks for always having a funny comment for me.

If I forgot any one (I'm sure I did) I am sorry (kinda) I love y'all.
Thanks, Ray! That's nice of you to say and it's really nice having you around here. I appreciate your sense of humor, and you're not giving giving yourself enough credit for how helpful you really are here. :)

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
I can make that happen.
For everyone else also.
Let me get them and I'll get your contact info from u then.
Post a picture of them please. I am an old ground ponder, 2 yrs active 26 reserve. I find the insignia of the armed services of different nations interesting. Good reveal.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Great reveal. Obviously I never saw it when it came out. As Dave said, thanks also for your service to this country.

Good to see another softball player here. I play 9 months a year and used to play in tons of tournaments when I lived in the UK.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for sticking with eiC and for all your contributions. I love hearing that people become friends as a result of the site. That's pretty amazing.