RUMOR: MacRumor get a transcript of Macworld

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
As the iPhone is my first personal purchase in the world of Apple, this sort of stuff just amazes me. That's some hardcore fanboy stuff there.... fake transcripts! Regardless of whether these are real or not, they been forged before and I think that's just hilarious.

Fervent bunch, this Apple crew. Fun to be a part of the anticipation, though...

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i didn't want to comment but just because i read that transcript and said a giant WTF i will...now as if the stuff weve SEEN from gearlive wasn't enough now some guy adds MMS to the plate like i KNOW well 98% know MMS is not coming in this update... which doesn't even really have a release date... i mean jan. 15 would be awesome and logical but i have my doubts....i highly doubt mms is going to be in it its too close to the holiday rush i would give til the end of the month at least...i personally don't think we will be seeing an update til march or even april but hey....what...this is taking the term FAN-BOY to the next level...im drunk sorry if this doesn't make sense

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
If someone was going to write one at least they could make up a better story than those....rubbish.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Given the recent happenings with ThinkSecret, I would imagine the security at Apple around something as important as SteveNote® would make Minority Report tech look like Fischer Price. I call fake. Entertaining, but not the real deal. Am I excited? Yes. Nice to get the MacWorld juices flowin'.

For me personally, I'm looking forward to a new MacBook Pro or something that will replace my aging PowerBook. I'm still rockin' PowerPC, but looking forward to a new Intel laptop. Picked up VMWare Fusion, XP and Vista Home Premium in anticipation.

Of course, this is all in addition to any and all news regarding the iPhone.

Topping this off will be this place. While action packed, it's hard to say I enjoyed the last MacWorld. I was on vacation with my wife and spent most of my time in the hotel room banning people. It'll be nice to have similar activity here at EIC, only of the more positive nature.

-Chris

Last edited:

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I'm in the same boat as you, Chris. I'm hoping for some update on the proline, or this rumored subnotebook.

I find these "transcripts" very humurous. lol

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm in the same boat as you, Chris. I'm hoping for some update on the proline, or this rumored subnotebook.

I find these "transcripts" very humurous. lol
If they were real, I expect four blacked out GMC Yukons to converge on the offices of MacRumors - Bourne Ultimatum style. :pNothing is more sacred than SteveNote®.

The giveaway for me was support of HD-DVD. No way does Steve toe the line of BluRay and HD-DVD. Disney/Pixar has already chosen their side, so why would Apple play both sides.

Now, I certainly wouldn't mind a BluRay player in that new MacBook Pro.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Wait - I thought Apple did say they are going to back Blu-Ray? Maybe that was a rumor I read too...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Given the recent happenings with ThinkSecret, I would imagine the security at Apple around something as important as SteveNote® would make Minority Report tech look like Fischer Price. I call fake. Entertaining, but not the real deal. Am I excited? Yes. Nice to get the MacWorld juices flowin'.

For me personally, I'm looking forward to a new MacBook Pro or something that will replace my aging PowerBook. I'm still rockin' PowerPC, but looking forward to a new Intel laptop. Picked up VMWare Fusion, XP and Vista Home Premium in anticipation.

Of course, this is all in addition to any and all news regarding the iPhone.

Topping this off will be this place. While action packed, it's hard to say I enjoyed the last MacWorld. I was on vacation with my wife and spent most of my time in the hotel room banning people. It'll be nice to have similar activity here at EIC, only of the more positive nature.

-Chris
Not a nice way to spend a vacation, I''m sure!

I too am looking forward to MacWorld. I doubt that new desktop Mac will be introduced; but a new MacBook is certainly possible. I must say that I'm getting tired of my Mini.

The 15th is also the American Idol season premiere.

- John

Last edited by a moderator:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I'm looking forward to official games on the iPhone. I've been playing a lot of Phase on my Nano and the more I play it the more I question why in the hell this isn't on the iPhone.

I've bought most of the Nano games to check out how they were implemented, and in each case I see a game that could have been done so much better with multitouch controls.

I am looking forward to the game announcement most, if it is indeed true.