Sad day for SunshinePrincess.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Day off from the coffee shop. I started working there as second job only 2 weeks ago ...this is my third and final week. Got a call from the boss and turns out, they're shutting down the shop. I'm soo sad. Loved this little place! Just wasn't busy enough. ANYWAY...I had always thought about working for Apple SO, I figure why not start out working at the retail store and after I'm done with college, perhaps move up? Who knows. WELL...going in tomorrow to pick up an application. Wish me luck!

good-bye stella mia coffee tea and books...

and for some reason, different topic...I can't get the movie 1-18-08 out of my head. The trailor was viewed on the previews of Transformers. Anyone know what im talking about here? well I can't wait for it to come out, i'm really, REALLY excited to find out what it's all about. All I know really is that it's about a monster, not a known monster, a new one. and something about a drink that people drink and the monster has been awaken by something in that drink...hmmm...creepy?

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Sorry to hear about the coffee shop, but at least you're optimistic about the future :)

Have you seen http://www.1-18-08.com/ ?

I know exactly what you're talking about. I haven't followed it closely, but there are clues around the net about the movie and what it will be about. Looks like it could be very interesting!

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Sorry about your favorite coffee shop closing down =(

That's another great pic from your iPhone though =P

Good luck getting a job @ @pple! E-mail me if you need a reference, hehe. =P

1-18-08 is one of my most anticipated movies coming out in 08! I also can't wait for "I am legend" with will smith, oh and that other new movie, can't remember the name, something to do with Jessica Beil + stripper = ;P

Best of luck. =)

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
How is this general discussion about the iPhone? Seems should go into the Off Topic forum. When I read the title I thought someone's iPhone broke or they returned it or something.

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Day off from the coffee shop. I started working there as second job only 2 weeks ago ...this is my third and final week. Got a call from the boss and turns out, they're shutting down the shop. I'm soo sad. Loved this little place! Just wasn't busy enough. ANYWAY...I had always thought about working for Apple SO, I figure why not start out working at the retail store and after I'm done with college, perhaps move up? Who knows. WELL...going in tomorrow to pick up an application. Wish me luck!

and for some reason, different topic...I can't get the movie 1-18-08 out of my head. The trailor was viewed on the previews of Transformers. Anyone know what im talking about here? well I can't wait for it to come out, i'm really, REALLY excited to find out what it's all about. All I know really is that it's about a monster, not a known monster, a new one. and something about a drink that people drink and the monster has been awaken by something in that drink...hmmm...creepy?
Sucks they closed down the place and you lost your Job, hope the application with Apple goes well, Good luck :)...about the movie..when I saw the trailer I thought it was one of the sneaky AMC commercial things, but it turned out to be a movie at the end when I didn't hear babies cry and people talking lol.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
How is this general discussion about the iPhone? Seems should go into the Off Topic forum. When I read the title I thought someone's iPhone broke or they returned it or something.
Well she did post a pic from her "iPhone"

And she's trying to get a job at Apple so that she can secretly send us future "iPhone" info. . . . . . Right?

=)

rumpelgeist

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007

Hey! As long as you have your iPhone, do you really NEED anything else? I think not!

But, good luck anyway!

Rumpelgeist

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
The Creators of Lost are doing the 1-18-08 thing. I love it. Can't wait to see it at the theaters.

Sorry about your the shop Sunshine...., It'll all work out. but it does stink losing a job you like due to strange circumstances. I do hope the Apple thing works out. I need as much inside info as you can possibly dig up.

:laugh2:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Sorry to hear about the coffee shop closing. Let me guess, there is a new Starbuck's not too far from your location. As much as I love my Starbuck's, it's like Blockbuster all over again. I miss the Mom & Pop video shops.

Good luck!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
If the creators of lost are working on this, I would put money down on it being very interesting. Gotta do something when they are not creating Lost episodes huh? I hope nobody wets themselves because I posted a reply in a misplaced post.:p

sunshineprincess

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Sorry about your favorite coffee shop closing down =(

That's another great pic from your iPhone though =P

Good luck getting a job @ @pple! E-mail me if you need a reference, hehe. =P

1-18-08 is one of my most anticipated movies coming out in 08! I also can't wait for "I am legend" with will smith, oh and that other new movie, can't remember the name, something to do with Jessica Beil + stripper = ;P

Best of luck. =)
Luckly i have my brother as a reference...but he quit there. not enough $$$. Well, I couldn't find the "off topic" forum area so i just posted in the gen. discussion. well, I got moved. good thing though.:laugh2:
I applied for Apple. wish me luck!

and I can't wait for this movie. Looks so EXCITING! but there's another movie with will smith, looking for the trailor now.

danielfillmore

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
why don't you go into the off topic forum and cry about it.

btw yes that movie looks awesome! can't wait