Sad that this young child speaking is smarter then me

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I probably could figure it out but man this kid I tell ya... when I was that age I would of never been able to do that... Im getting old

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
just watched the ending of it he has no clue if it works... I guess I would not recommend using his steps

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
He made it a lot more difficult then it could ever be...he wasn't very specific either. I'm actually more confused then i have ever been about that process and i jailbroke before ziPhone came out. If i were to follow the video i would want to know what he was talking about in the unzipping process? And which option am i supposed to choose to jailbreak an iPhone. The jailbreak one or the don't unlock one?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
He made it a lot more difficult then it could ever be...he wasn't very specific either. I'm actually more confused then i have ever been about that process and i jailbroke before ziPhone came out. If i were to follow the video i would want to know what he was talking about in the unzipping process? And which option am i supposed to choose to jailbreak an iPhone. The jailbreak one or the don't unlock one?
True. Honestly, ZiPhone is so easy it doesn't even need a video - plain old text and maybe a screencap or two are more than enough with this easy method - especially if compared to slapped-together stuff like this ...

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Also i watched it again and i just realized he is very bad at explaining simple tasks (not even talking about the jailbreak itself). The unzipping thing, that had confused me, he is just trying to say, for time saving purposes to unzip to the desktop. To me, it sounded like you had to save it weird and place the file in a certain location inorder for it to work. Maybe i'm just stupid...

As for which option to choose on the menu to jailbreak...i couldn't tell the right one from the one he explained it and from his lack of close up on the camera. But if your on a mac, i downloaded the ziPhone 2.4 to see the UI and watched a couple youtube videos and it seems you click jailbreak and also click activate phone. This is for a mac...Once i hear summerboard is good to go on 1.1.4, i'll probably jailbreak.

Also waiting for the ok from zibri

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
so pretty much after i watch it twice and all have watched we have came to the conclusion that I am not that old, just yet.. I might just be smarter then a 5th grader

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
so pretty much after i watch it twice and all have watched we have came to the conclusion that I am not that old, just yet.. I might just be smarter...
Please fix that last sentence(the part after my "..."). I am finding it almost impossible to resist talking about the irony.

Keagle

Bronze
Feb 2, 2008
Agreed. American Kids = annnoying as hell.

S

Starry

C'mon, give that kid a break. He is a RIT, you know (redneck in training). ;)

--
Mike
*Tappin nails on desk*... Uh.. baby I'm from Texas.. and we take the word REDNECK very seriously... pardner that's like callin our momma's a bad name.. you wanna take it outside.... *continues to tap nails on desk*... *head tilt*

You adore me and you know it tinners! :)~
LMAO

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
so starry do you call it the "R" word or is it just as bad as the "N" word

S

Starry

it's WORSE then BOTH words! And I better NOT hear it coming out of your mouth or your grounded! LMAO!

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
wow I hope imus uses the R word this year with the Tennessee team LOL kidding

S

Starry

don't Push my BUTTONS!
LMAO

Oh it's on.. it's ON like DONKEY KONG baby!