Safari Browser Problem/Bug?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 26, 2007
As im sitting on my iPhone browsing the web on safari, after a few minutes it just automatically goes right back to the main home screen. Its very frustrating because it happens as im trying to log in to a website or its loading to a new page and out of nowhere it just goes back home. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem on their phone. I've restored my iPhone before and I still get this problem. What do you guys think?

krossmusic

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
New York City
As im sitting on my iPhone browsing the web on safari, after a few minutes it just automatically goes right back to the main home screen. Its very frustrating because it happens as im trying to log in to a website or its loading to a new page and out of nowhere it just goes back home. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem on their phone. I've restored my iPhone before and I still get this problem. What do you guys think?
I've only had mine a week, but I've not run into this, I've had my safari crash 2 or 3 times, but whatever that's actually expected from me, nothing is perfect. However, back to your issue from my "LIMITED" experience I'd say maybe there is something wrong?

Always with love,

Kross

NMprofessional

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Rochester NY
Ditto here. But, I did find something interesting.

I was on a site using my PC with Internet Explorer and after tried to log in to the dialog boxes... IE came back with a dialog box stating "Do you want to install the Japanese fonts.".

I wanted to see if I could access the same site from my iPhone. I logged in and instead of getting that message to load a font pack - it crashed.

I think it clarifies that most of the crashes are due to HTML code errors.