Safari crashes after jailbreaking with Pangu?

S

Sabis

Hey guys i got some problems with my iPhone 5s. I've jailbroken using Pangu and every time i open Safari, it crashes.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
1. Add Karen's PineApple Repo to your sources. Manage > Sources > Edit > Add >
http://cydia.angelxwind.net/

2. Install Complete PPSync Remover in Cydia.

S

Sabis

Europa i just did that and it failed...?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Europa i just did that and it failed...?
Please elaborate. I'm not sure if you mean Safari is still crashing or you couldn't get the package to install.

S

Sabis

Yes its Safari , i downloaded and followed your instruction on what you posted up and it rebooted....but problem persists...when i Open Safari it just opens 1s and crash..

S

Sabis

Hey thanks Europa i reinstalled it and it work......many thanks to you....i don't know much about jailbreak...i need to know some stuffs

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hey thanks Europa i reinstalled it and it work......many thanks to you....i don't know much about jailbreak...i need to know some stuffs
We can try to answer any questions you may have. Jailbreaking is beyond awesome. :)

S

Sabis

Hey guys another problem has occurred....when i open some games like Bridge Construtor or 2F1B....when i open it after like 3-5s its crashes...help...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hey guys another problem has occurred....when i open some games like Bridge Construtor or 2F1B....when i open it after like 3-5s its crashes...help...
Delete and reinstall the games.