Safari crashes: I found the solution

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Safari kept crashing on me yesterday, which made me freaking angry. I really didn't know what to do until I remembered this good ol' iPhone is a computer.

So I just rebooted the thing. I held the sleep button for a few seconds, iPhone turned off, and I turned on the phone again.

I then opened safari and tried to crash it again by opening multiple windows but it didn't crash.

I hope this will help some of you.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Safari kept crashing on me yesterday, which made me freaking angry. I really didn't know what to do until I remembered this good ol' iPhone is a computer.

So I just rebooted the thing. I held the sleep button for a few seconds, iPhone turned off, and I turned on the phone again.

I then opened safari and tried to crash it again by opening multiple windows but it didn't crash.

I hope this will help some of you.
That's not exactly news, but maybe someone who doesn't know yet will benefit from your advice. The iPhone is a computer, and a reboot now and then will do it some good! :laugh2:

Heck, just this week I stumbled across how to rearrange my Safari bookmarks on the iPhone! Doh!

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
That's not exactly news, but maybe someone who doesn't know yet will benefit from your advice. The iPhone is a computer, and a reboot now and then will do it some good! :laugh2:

Heck, just this week I stumbled across how to rearrange my Safari bookmarks on the iPhone! Doh!
Haha...i learn something new about my phone everyday.

I just learned a couple days ago how to turn off the "click" sound when using the keyboard. It's fine at home, but the constant "click-click-click" can get kind of annoying at work.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Turning off the "clik clik" is the very first thing I did to my iPhone I think. This is the most anooying sound in the world. :sick: