Safari home page

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 16, 2010
For some reason (maybe I did this and forgot how) everytime I open Safari, Facebook comes up. Most of the time, I am wanting to do a search on Google. Have tried to set it as my home page on Safari, but can't. I saw something saying to go to preferences but not how to get there first. I need very basic info because I lack techo savvy. Any help from here, please?

Calvinle88

Bronze
May 15, 2010
go to settings

For some reason (maybe I did this and forgot how) everytime I open Safari, Facebook comes up. Most of the time, I am wanting to do a search on Google. Have tried to set it as my home page on Safari, but can't. I saw something saying to go to preferences but not how to get there first. I need very basic info because I lack techo savvy. Any help from here, please?
Go to SETTINGS > scroll down to SAFARI > CLICK then go to SEARCH ENGINE > you will be presented with a choice of YAHOO or GOOGLE. Click on GOOGLE and you are done.

Please report back if that works.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
You cant set a homepage on the iPhone. Are you asking about safari on the phone or the mac?