Safari problem help please

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
i had the problem just the other day for myspace on my phone where for some reason it would take my to the myspace mobile page instead of the html page. i later fixed the problem (for the most part) but now safari decides to exit and go to the home screen when it is done logging me in. and this becaomes a problem because when i go back into it i have to log in again. any ideas?

have any of you had this before?

thanks

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
You could delete all your cookies/cache. Open up your Settings app and click the Safari button near the bottom of the page. Look for the Clear Cookies button.

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
what are cookies

i know how to delete them but what are they exactly

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
In the United States and Canada, a cookie (or cooky) is a small, round, flat cake. In most English-speaking countries outside North America, the most common word for this is biscuit; in many regions both terms are used, while in others the two words have different meanings—a cookie is a plain bun in Scotland[1], while in the United States a biscuit is a kind of quick bread not unlike a scone.

-from Wikipedia

ap93

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
lol NICE i think i got it now

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
EDIT : I found a fix for it in installer it was under recent apps,it is from Apple a 1.4 cookie fix and it worked !

Shweet...

Not to hijack your thread but I am having the same issue when I log into gmail or anandtech or any of my sites I frequent,I log in and when I goto another part of that site / forum it logs me out ?

I am running a unlocked / J.B. 1.14

I have set to accept all cookies and have even cleared the cookies and to no avail ?