Safari quitting to home screen

xxsirvtecxx

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
So these past couple days when i've opened a new browser in safari on my phone it works for a bit then just simply closes out and goes back to the main screen select with the icons....is anyone having this problem as well, or is it just my phone....just when i was one yahoo or ebay.com i simply am reading and it just closes itself out without me touching anything after like 3-4 seconds

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Yep, I've noticed this happening several times over the last few days. I just assumed it was a little bug as I just jailbreaked my phone a few days ago.

xxsirvtecxx

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
ok good, i thought i was the only one, im going to have to find out what the problem is....its really bothering me lol

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
yes this is hapening to me as well and I'm still on 1.1.3

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
make sure you're completely powering off your phone every four or five days. Some people never completely power down their phones; make sure you hold the lock button down until you get slide to power off screen.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
make sure you're completely powering off your phone every four or five days. Some people never completely power down their phones; make sure you hold the lock button down until you get slide to power off screen.
I actually have to remind my self to turn it off at least every couple of days. And I constantly have to remind my friends. I asked one guy how long it had ben since he powered it down completely and he couldn't even remember. He said it had aleast ben two weeks. I laughed and told him its just like your computer, every once in a while it needs to be shut down and restarted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
the very longest ive ever left mine off for is about an hour I believe.