Safari to firefox?

lindalou

Jan 14, 2008
I purchased the iPhone to have access to a website that enables me to check space available on various airlines while at the airport. I just found out that :
Macintosh Safari packaged with the Leopard operating system is not compatible with TravelNet. Please use Firefox until such time as the issue with this version of the Safari browser can be identified and addressed.
Since Safari is an integral part of the iPhone I assume I must use Firefox. How can I do that?
Thanks, Linda

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
I purchased the iPhone to have access to a website that enables me to check space available on various airlines while at the airport. I just found out that :
Macintosh Safari packaged with the Leopard operating system is not compatible with TravelNet. Please use Firefox until such time as the issue with this version of the Safari browser can be identified and addressed.
Since Safari is an integral part of the iPhone I assume I must use Firefox. How can I do that?
Thanks, Linda
The webmaster behind 'TravelNet' is just lazy. Get in touch with them and tell them to pull their finger out and make their site work with Safari.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Safari only on the iPhone.

There are way too many sites out there that claim to not be compatible with Safari 'yet'. Lazy bums.

- John

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
When you're on a WiFi connection, you could try one of the remote access solutions to access your home PC running Firefox - I've done this with LogMeIn, and it's not super-quick / responsive of course, but it's workable ...