Safari web closing out!

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
I've been experiencing some problems with the safari web on the iPhone. I keep pages to a maximum of 5 at all times and also clear history, cookies, and cache. Every site I go to within a few minutes it closes me out majority of the time! Am I doing something wrong here?

Can someone please assist me with this situation?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Clean and empty cache, history, and cookies. Reboot phone. Also, what firmware are you using...? Still got problems after that, then you better RESTORE

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
my safari occasionally crashes but not often like your saying. Happens when I'm doing a lot at once or have lots of pages open

jlhollander

Bronze
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago, IL
I also from time to time, experience the same problem, but it only happens if I am trying to do a lot on the safari browser at once, (multiple pages, large load files, etc..) all i do to remedy the situation is restart the phone, not turn it off and back on. Restarting it does something to the virtual memory or something and it works fine for about a week after that. It tends to help if you restart it once a week.

Mustangous

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
That happened to me a lot and i just turned the phone off and on and it had not done it again.... goodluck

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
yes I restart (turn off then back) my phone once a day. Its like a computer. It needs it once and a while