Same pics on my iPhone?

mojemal

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
So.Cal
ok first of all sorry if this has been beatin' to death...i just couldn't find a thread on this...i have the same pics in 3 different areas...CAMERA ROLL, PHOTO LIBRARY AND A FOLDER I MADE CALLED iPhone PICS....how do i make all the photos go to one of these albums?....it also sync's all my photos from my pc and i don't want it to...sry again lost!...:sick:

thanks mo

Last edited by a moderator:

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
While your phone is plugged onto iTunes, go to the Photos tab and select the folder that you want to sync to your phone. If you select none, then it will just have the empty photo album that new iPhone pics would go to. Once you make the proper selections click the Sync button at the bottom of the window and it should sync again with your new settings.

Good luck!:)

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
in iTunes theres an option which lets you sync or not sync the pics, just unselect the sync pictures option. when you sync pics to the phone it will copy ALL the pics in one folder and then it will also copy your individual folders from your comp. i for example on my comp have pic in and album called chirstmas 07 and another album called iPhone and then i just have random pics that arnt in an album. when i sync my pics to my phone there will be an album called photo library, which contains all the pics from christmas 07, iPhone and my random pics, and then my two albums,chiristmas 07 and iPhone, will also be displayed seperatly.