Samsung Galaxy S III vs New iPhone

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
Best Solution! Apple can figure out a way to DualBoot the iPhone with iOS and Android or Windows or a TripBoot and have all 3 then that will literally be the best phone ever lol all Androids cheap phone flaws gone and you can choose your OS for what you need to do.

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1.1
The ONLY thing better than an iPhone is the newer iPhone!

KPSK

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
7 days having this Galaxy S3 now and to me there is pretty much no difference between both. The main thing i do not like about the S3 is battery life, which you need to keep a charger handy with you at all times. I use it for work emails mostly during the day and also calendar schedules. Fully charged at 7:00am and by 2:00pm it's down to 25% battery life, where my iPhone 4 still had around 45% with the same amount of usage. Was told to take some option settings off, but why put them if you have to turn them on when you want them and off again when you don't. Still not sure if i will keep, but it is a cool phone in my opinion.

(L)

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Arizona
It only makes sense to call it iPhone 6 since the new OS is iOS 6.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Looks like I will be getting both the new iPhone when it comes out for personal use and then a Samsung Galaxy SIII in Jan/Feb issued by my company. I can't believe my company is actually ditching BB and moving to Android once the pilot phase is complete. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Android experience is like so I can make more of an accurate assessment between iOS and Android.