saran rap?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ns3425

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
use saran rap as a protective skin. then put your incase or any other case u have over it. your screen wont get as dirty. after u do it take a pic and put it here ill tell u if u did it right. the good thing about it is no dust and stuff and also screen stays amzingly clean.

ns3425

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
lol dude u forgot teh simplest thing. your supposed to carefuly cut there and under the phoen so u can use the speaker and charge your phone. after u do that tell me if it works lol. but isn't it good on your screen theres no finger prints right? it worked good for me. just remember u have to cut the ear part and under neeth ware u charge it and the mic arew so u can hear and put it on speaker and stuff

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
lol dude u forgot teh simplest thing. your supposed to carefuly cut there and under the phoen so u can use the speaker and charge your phone. after u do that tell me if it works lol. but isn't it good on your screen theres no finger prints right? it worked good for me. just remember u have to cut the ear part and under neeth ware u charge it and the mic arew so u can hear and put it on speaker and stuff
It'd probably be better if you posted maybe some pictures to convince us. We shouldn't be doing this to convince you that it works...