Save photo from emails?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
is it possible to save images sent to my mail? I am jailbroken 1.1.2 and iTunes activated btw.
As far as I know, you can't. But then, I don't know everything. I've never read anything that said it was feasible. The fact you posted over 4 hours ago and nobody answered is not a good sign. All you can do is save the pics to your computer.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Ditto. There is no workaround, on a stock phone or a modded one.

- John

Painkiller

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
damn! Well in sure this will be a new feature in 3.0.1 along with mms haha
Heh...wouldn't count on it. All they've done is try to figure out more ways to keep us buying their lousy ringtones for .99$!If you want anything cool at all, you have to jailbreak your phone. The standard iPhone is as boring as a tax seminar. Just my humble opinion...

xwtfbrendan

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Connecticut, USA
Heh...wouldn't count on it. All they've done is try to figure out more ways to keep us buying their lousy ringtones for .99$!If you want anything cool at all, you have to jailbreak your phone. The standard iPhone is as boring as a tax seminar. Just my humble opinion...
Within about an hour of having my phone I already did the 1.1.1 downgrade, jailbreak, Oktoprep (or w/e it's called), 1.1.2, and Jailbreak.

And yeah... I click make ringtone in iTunes, even on a song I already legally bought ( which is like, a first for me..buying music haha. ), it says ".99", I'm like..... WTF!

Crazy. Once it has MMS IMO it will be SO much better. That is probably the biggest downfall next to no mass email, or third party apps. Cheers to jailbreaking.