Saving PDF Documents

Okie556

Jan 23, 2012
I can view my bank statements in PDF Format on my Ipad 2 but need to move the pages to my IBooks or somewhere that I can balance my statement without using my data plans minutes whiles we are away from our home wifi. I thought I did it once before but forgot how. Any thoughts?

MrMike6by9

Evangelist
Gold
Nov 16, 2008
Maryland, USA
I can view my bank statements in PDF Format on my Ipad 2 but need to move the pages to my IBooks or somewhere that I can balance my statement without using my data plans minutes whiles we are away from our home wifi. I thought I did it once before but forgot how. Any thoughts?
While viewing a PDF in Safari, there should be a bar at the top of the document (when you touch the top edge) that gives the option of saving it in iBooks.
YMMV

Okie556

Jan 23, 2012
Click on the "Collections" button at the top-left of the iBooks interface and choose "PDF". The bookshelf should change to the PDF collection where the PDF should be.

Sent from my iPad 3 (64GB)
Just to update on this. Turns out trouble is with our bank network. Still can't save in iBook on their network but my VA PDF appointment page saves properly. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
I'm a ReaddleDocs guy even though it isn't free! Always liked it and always will! It also does a fabulous job of snagging all attachments to your emails. And you and set up folders and rename the files. (y)

Okie556

Jan 23, 2012
Guys as stated in one of the other replies.......the problem must be with the PDF Format my bank uses. All other PDF documents from my VA web site and hotel reservation confirmations all open up in IBooks with no issues.