Saw a great iPhone case - need info...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Someone on the train was using this great iPhone case, where the earbuds would get wrapped around the back and get inserted into little holes on the back of the case. This way you have a belt clip case and always have the earbuds with you....can anyone post the link for this case?

I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

shawn

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
It's called a DLO Jam Jacket and it's available here on this site. No belt clip though.

Last edited by a moderator:

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
It's called a DLO Jam Jacket and it's available here on this site. No belt clip though.
Ok thanks.....Im very disappointed it's not a belt clip holder as well.....is there anything out there like what Im looking for but also a belt clip?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I have this case, and it;s nothing special. The earbud holder is really quite annoying when you aren't using it.

iPimp

Bronze
Nov 12, 2007
Check out a SPECK TOUGHSKIN case,it has a case + a holster that doubles as a stand for watching movies or it can stand up also .

Very cool setup,I love mine,easy on and off,no marks left on my iPhone,win win...:cool:

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
I hate cases for 2 reasons:
1. they make the iPhone look much bigger and take a lot of room in your pocket
2. they hide the nice design of the phone

shawn

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
I hate cases for 2 reasons:
1. they make the iPhone look much bigger and take a lot of room in your pocket
2. they hide the nice design of the phone

Very true. That's why I think the case is not much for carry. However, for around the house, the slight largeness and well engineered grip surface contributes to it's protection, and ease to carry and hold. It also makes using the touch interface much faster and easier, because you can get a much more comfortable grip on the phone. Who cares if it hides the design, unless you really need to impress your cat. For me, I'll take function over foo-foo, anytime.

I mainly use this case for home on the weekends. But if I go out, I switch to a more pocketable case, or one that hangs off my belt clip.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I'm waiting for the dude who's willing to varnish his iPhone because he wants the protection but hates cases. If done properly, it would probably look pretty cool!