Hayesimus

if only i had a shoe to spare...

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
The real irony is Bush haters actually would laugh at it thinking it's all about knocking President Bush...you idiots.
Nah, I wouldn't have posted it if that was the gist, as that'd be talking politics I guess. Now, bikini waxing - not political I reckon / hope :laugh2:

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
The real irony is Bush haters actually would laugh at it thinking it's all about knocking President Bush...you idiots.
This isn't really related to your post that much, but I have a brother-in-law that hates Bush, and that's fine. But his main source of criticism of Bush is the books of Bushisms he buys and crap like that.

He never comes up with any real criticisms. He also failed to vote this time. What a tool.

This is only my opinion, but I have a feeling that everyone's is going to be disappointed with the new regime. Nothing personal against Obama, but the infrastructure remains basically the same.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
This thread is not about politics its about bush.

We will see how "the bush" looks after it is removed on Tuesday. People are expecting great things from this new "hairdoo" but we will see if this new "hairdoo" has the same problems to contend with as the current "hairdoo" had. I really hope this new "hairdoo" lives up to everyones expectations.

H

Hayesimus

Oh my god.... (hangs head down in shame) I just got it... Bush... waxing... D'OH!