Say hello to our iPhone community!

AmPa

Jun 8, 2007
Hey, yeah I'm new too. I have been obsessed with the iPhone since they mentioned it early on in the year...... cant wait!

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
Heyy guys! i'm hmlaa and i'm from bloomfield hills, MI! so happy 2 b here! my dad has already preordered the iPhone for me and i just can't wait!:laugh2::laugh2:

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Wah? Preorder? Sorry to tell you, but there are not preorders. He probably just has connections that will try their best, but since its not official, you may not get one. Sorry to tell you.:(

shift_2kmaxima

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Hey Everyone,
I am Huso Selimovic, 18 years old, and I live in Muncie, INDIANA.
I am so excited about the iPhone, and I am hoping that this gay date plan wont screw me over, since 80/month is going to be a lil tooo much for an 18 year old :(....But let's pray and hope that we wont have to pay as much for date plan. But yeah I love Apple, I just love everything about them. I am going to be majoring in Telecommunication and I am hoping that I'll get to work with Apple for the rest of my life (Final Cut Pro that is) :).......i'll see you guys around

later

gs_neo

Jun 11, 2007
Southwest MO
Hi all, I've been wanting an iPod ever since they came out. I excited now because it's more than just that. It's the multi-media device of my dreams! Glad I've held out and saved my money for the best. :laugh2:

gs_neo

Jun 11, 2007
Southwest MO
So, the 8GB Nano, was that plenty of room for music? As it is the highest option for the iPhone, I was just wondering if it was the best choice? Getting the 8GB iPhone that is.

adamthurmond

Jun 13, 2007
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums, and I thought a cool thing to do to introduce myself would be to put down what I'd have engraved on an iPhone if engraving is possible. You can post your own ideas for engravings, too. I'll follow the guidelines for the iPod video engraving, which is a 27 character maximum across two lines. Here goes (all quotation marks excluded):

"Propert of: Jack Bauer"
"Los Angeles CTU"

or

"Who you gonna'
call?"

or

"Adam Thurmond"
"AKA Captain Drive-through"​

That last one is my nickname at Starbucks, where I work. Of course, I might just put my name and email on it in case it's misplaced (as if someone would bring it back). We still don't know if engraving will be possible, but post your own ideas and please, keep it clean.​