Say hello to our iPhone community!

bvfd2775

May 11, 2007
Aiea, HI
I always assumed my iPod was metal as it responded as if it were magnetic, but the local engraver gave me a hard time saying that he was going to charge more, and wanted me to waive any damage he might cause by putting my name and number on my iPod.

Am I going to have this problem with my iPhone?

macca_89

Jun 14, 2007
Hi everyone,
Im from Australia and am awaiting the release of the iPhone.
Can't wait to buy it!
I also have an ipod, Appleimac, ibook
xx
:p

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
If you are from Westchester New York, and you are planning to get the iPhone on the 29th, please respond to this post. If you know someone that lives in Westchester, NY who is getting it on the 29th, please respond to this post somehow. I want to know my chances of getting it.

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I like the engraving idea as a gift, but not for myself. Whenever I buy a tech gadget I'm thinking about resale value. If I have an iPhone and Apple releases an updated model I'll most likely buy the new model and sell the old one. Having it free from engraving will help with that.

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
I like the engraving idea as a gift, but not for myself. Whenever I buy a tech gadget I'm thinking about resale value. If I have an iPhone and Apple releases an updated model I'll most likely buy the new model and sell the old one. Having it free from engraving will help with that.
or buying it for your girlfriend and breaking up a month later... trying to sell it with her name and corny phrases engraved on it doesn't usually fly to well.

honestly i was just happy to get it back from her :D

mcnearcj

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
I am also pretty new to the mac/Apple product line. My gf gave me a 2 gig nano she won in a raffle and I use it all the time when I ride my bike... I also had a chance to use a power mac at school a few times and fell in love with the ui. I really want a mac book pro but I really can't justify buying it. But I was planning on getting a new phone back in Feb, was looking at a smart phone because I really like the idea of web/email on the go but once the iPhone was announce I decided right away to wait and it's been one hell of a wait but it will be all worth it in the end!

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
Good morning all

I was amazed when I found this forum and learned that there are so many other people who are as excited about iPhone as I am. Now I have to re-think when I plan to make the one hour plus drive to my nearest Apple store to wait in line to buy it, and it never occurred to me that I may not be able to have it since I'm a current ATT customer...I've read posts that give me both answers, and I'd really be upset if I drove all that way and waited in a long line to find that I had to go home empty handed... When I bought a Treo from a source other than Cingular I just told them I had a different phone and I didn't have to upgrade or anything, but I can see that this is different. I'm not eligible for an upgrade until February of 08, and I just can't see myself comfortably waiting until then...

I just bought my first mac book a couple of months ago, and I'm inlove with Apple products, I don't ever want to go back!

ClarkKent724

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Nashville, TN
New here and just wanted to say hi. Been frequenting the site for awhile, but I figured it's about time I join in the conversation and witty banter on here. Looks like there are a couple people from Knoxville on here, but I haven't seen any from Nashville.