Say hello to our iPhone community!

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Welcome to Everything iphone- Enjoy your stay.. cookies and punch is on the table to your right :D

Iron Grip

Jul 23, 2007
Hey thanks for the replies and the welcome...

My only hope here is to teach and learn;)

So would there be any conclusive evidence of me being the one and only member from M I crooked? :cool::laugh2:

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Thanks Everyone. Well, yesterday, my family presented me with an early birthday present in the form of an 8GB iPhone!

Of course, it started getting really hot today and I got the dreaded This Phone Needs to Be Repaired notice with no signal. I am at a loss as to what to do. Should I take it to the Apple Store ASAP and ask them to look at it?

Kingti

Jul 23, 2007
greetings

welcome to the site. I am very new myself. My advice is to take phone back now before more bugs arise.

I

iZiL

Just a quick note to say HI. I have been reading the forum all day. Looks like some great stuff, I hope I can get some and give some.

Thx,
iZiL

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Welcome to EIP. I hope you enjoy your time here with us, i know i have in the month i have been. So much information to absorb as well as give.

A little advice is to read all the stickies and you'll have a better idea of how the forum works along with any information you may need on modding the iPhone

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
Just noticed that there was an introduction section here at EIP and thought i would give my official introduction. All though my post number is above a new person i thought it would be good to say hello.

I also wanted to say thanks to the creators and the administrators of the website. I have learned a lot already and know the great threads and tutorials are just going to keep coming!

papabro

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
MA
Hello all.

I am from Holden which is just outside of Worcester. I worked in Springfield at Mass Mutual for a couple of years myself. I bought my iPhone a couple weeks ago and so far it has been great. I have since found this site and have picked up some very helpful info.

Pete

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks for coming back for the formal introduction! Glad to hear you are finding the forums helpful.:laugh2:

-Chris

Pennys

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
Mississippi iPhoner here too!

Hey thanks for the replies and the welcome...

My only hope here is to teach and learn;)

So would there be any conclusive evidence of me being the one and only member from M I crooked? :cool::laugh2:
I live in Nesbit, MS pretty close to Memphis. Just got my iPhone four days ago for my birthday. I love it! I am having so much fun with it, my husband is ready to smash it. He also works with a couple of guys that have iPhones and between all of us we keep showing him all the cool things we can do.

Penny

ceiph

Aug 1, 2007
just wanted to say hi, ive been reading the fourms all week and im 97% sure im going to buy an iPhone in the morning so just wanted to say hi... right now im syncing my blackberry to outlook one last time to make the transition easy so yeah hi!

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
just wanted to say hi, ive been reading the fourms all week and im 97% sure im going to buy an iPhone in the morning so just wanted to say hi... right now im syncing my blackberry to outlook one last time to make the transition easy so yeah hi!
Welcome to Everything iPhone!
Glad to hear your iPhone purchase is coming soon, pretty sure you'll love it. :cool:

clflex

Aug 3, 2007
Got my iPhone last weekend. Certainly worth every penny. Having had the Q, Blackberry, and treo, this one rocks on so many levels. Apple I am falling in love...

clflex

Aug 3, 2007
I am sure you are going to like it. Welcome.

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
Great place

Welcome and you will find this is a great place for information. It is getting where this is the first place I look at every morning while having my coffee.