Say hello to our iPhone community!

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
How you doing, s?
I'll actually be moving to Western Mass this summer. I'm taking a job at Baystate Medical Ctr (Springfield), but my wife & I will probably be living in the Northampton area. I spent much of my childhood in the Berkshires as well. Beautiful country. Nice choice.
Welcome to EiP.com!

bishop

Mar 3, 2007
Finland
Welcome to Everything iPhone! When are they expecting to release the iPhone in Finland?
Actually no d8s have been mentioned, but I think it will be around september :( Nokia phones are here very early, but thats understandable, because it's finnish :laugh2: but for iPhone really difficult to say. I hope Finland will be among the first ones where it comes when it gets shipped to europe :)

gmplr831

Mar 12, 2007
Hi i am Jeff from PA and i am 20. I love the iPhone and i hope to get one soon. Just wanted to say hi.

Handleso

Mar 19, 2007
Hello everyone im James from new york.. I am very excited for the iPhone and will get one when it comes out, hopefully.

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
Hello. I love the treos. And I can't wait until I get an iPhone. Im not sure if I want one when they first come out, or wait until they update it with a few more capabilities, but I don't know if I can deal with seeing other people have one and not me. Haha, anybody else?