Say hello to our iPhone community!

H

Hayesimus

well how come your myspace profile says you are from california? lol I too am from Arkansas however. What area. Not city. Just area. Don't want anyone to get info that is too specific. Just curious to how close we are.

JewelDiamond

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Glad to see more Ar members here. This place seems to be very informative.

I am waiting on doing any hacks for a little while.

00vdub

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Hello, my name is Drew and I am from Oklahoma. I am a recent sucker to purchasing the iPhone:laugh2:. I love it so far, it's a blast! Just thought I would join one of the groups to check out some of the new stuff and see what the enthusiasts have to say! I make my living in AT&T sales at a local Dealer......

So yeah, hello.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
I make my living in AT&T sales at a local Dealer......

So yeah, hello.
SUCKER?! don't you get some kinda of discount?!

heh, in the first post of mine i forgot to say hello XD

hi :D
welcome to the (complainer)forums! where lots of people complain about their bricks/Apple!

chris201

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
Whats up all, I am new to this site but not to forums. Just joined as I was doing some research on the iPhoneringtone maker as I have been having issues. I posted in the software area in a thread thats was already going for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh yeah I am also from KS.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome to EIP! Hopefully you will be able to avoid the rampant negativity around here lately. Though I'm sure it will shift to anxious anticipation soon enough as rumors of the next update circulate.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Yo yo yo. I'm from Tampa but currently in Gainesville going to the University of Florida. Where abouts you from? Also, it hasn't been sunny here in a while. The rain is finally here which means cooler weather is around the corner. Thank God.

divabimbers

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Arizona
This seemed like the appropriate place to announce this...

I've got my iPhone! :D

It's still on 1.0.2 firmware so I think I'll keep it there for now since I can live without the things 1.1.1 offers. Plus this way, I can check out some interesting apps. ;) :cool:

tomdice

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Florida
i'm in the winter park (basically orlando), moved here about 6 months ago from miami. and yeah rains everyday now, but it's to be expected.