Say hello to our iPhone community!

Welcome! I can see your going to be a good edition. I'm glad your not a developer that posts his app and never comes back. I'm Mac! I'm from Illinois! Hope to see you around.
Hey, well first and foremost i'm an iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad / Tech enthusiast and a developer second. I enjoy developing and of course I want to promote my work and get downloads, but i'm more interested in using my knowledge to help, meet some likeminded people and also learn a few things along the way.

Ive never ever used forums before, but EiC looked pretty awesome, and it is! So glad to be here :)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Hey, well first and foremost i'm an iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad / Tech enthusiast and a developer second. I enjoy developing and of course I want to promote my work and get downloads, but i'm more interested in using my knowledge to help, meet some likeminded people and also learn a few things along the way.

Ive never ever used forums before, but EiC looked pretty awesome, and it is! So glad to be here :)
Can you develop an easy-to-use proofreading app for Mac (IloveiPhones)? Thanks. :p

Addition, right? Oops, my bad.

Paul, I'm not the best langauge person. Even though my current langauge is english. And did I leave out I'm 13. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking.
Does this give my age away...

int paulAge;
paulAge = 2 * iLoveiPhonesAge + 2;

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
[quote="Imperious Dev, post: 812837
Ive never ever used forums before, but EiC looked pretty awesome, and it is! So glad to be here :)[/quote]

EiC is a little like Rain Man. Enough said. :D

I think we've hijacked this poor fellow's thread enough...
haha I do enjoy HiJacking, makes me feel important when those little alerts come up :)

And the only issues you will see in my posts (hopefully) is a missing out of an apostrophe or some other form of punctuation occasionally. :D

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
haha I do enjoy HiJacking, makes me feel important when those little alerts come up :)

And the only issues you will see in my posts (hopefully) is a missing out of an apostrophe or some other form of punctuation occasionally. :D
No one is perfect, but Mac sometimes makes me want to drive red hot icepicks into both eyes while having someone chop off my fingers.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
No one is perfect, but Mac sometimes makes me want to drive red hot icepicks into both eyes while having someone chop off my fingers.
Hy is that?

Hshs! I didn't know NY puncation and spellin was tat bad!
-
Why is that?

Haha! I didn't know my punctuation and spelling was that bad!