Say hello to our iPhone community!

EnricO

Jun 25, 2011
Not sure yet where to post the question, so i ll do it here, accepting any corrections from veterans :)

What should be the average range of a battery from 100% to 0%, presuming heavy use (forums, Facebook, foursquare) i know games are energy vampires, só ill késve that one out.

Ty in advance for your help.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hi! Welcome to EiC! I am very sure you will enjoy this forum as I have the last year or so, it is the best a friendliest forum around and it is kept in top shape by our admin Chris. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask anyone for help! We only bite when we're hungry ;)

Babyt

Zealot
Gold
May 24, 2010
Not sure yet where to post the question, so i ll do it here, accepting any corrections from veterans :)

What should be the average range of a battery from 100% to 0%, presuming heavy use (forums, Facebook, foursquare) i know games are energy vampires, só ill késve that one out.

Ty in advance for your help.
what device are you using?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
No offense, but just curious - why is that pic even on your iPhone? It's a pretty lame, racist image.
Just to defend a fellow Brit. It's British slang, nothing more than a joke.

I have friends who are "travelers", they don't mind the term. Unfortunately some people do find it offensive, but that's life.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Just to defend a fellow Brit. It's British slang, nothing more than a joke.

I have friends who are "travelers", they don't mind the term. Unfortunately some people do find it offensive, but that's life.
The term might be OK, but coupled with the 'Just steal it' tagline doesn't seem that cool to me. If you replaced pikey with a slang term used for a white person or a hispanic person or whatever origin person and had the strapline 'Just steal it' (which more people on here understand) I wonder how well that would go down. The image is basically saying a whole group of people are thieves.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Patrick, that's totally understandable and you've explained yourself in depth. As this is a public forum I personally want everyone to be happy.

I'll PM De11 and sort this out :)

*everyone hug*

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thanks John.
You're more than welcome, this is one of those "swings and roundabouts" moments, you can never tell which way it's going to go. I'm waiting to hear back from De11, so as soon as he reads his PM I'm sure he'll change the picture. No harm done (y)