Say hello to our iPhone community!

Azura89

Apr 9, 2012
Hi welcome to this form.Enjoy yourself here and know more and more about the iPhone and ipad.

bilkal828

Apr 7, 2012
Been lurking here for a week or so. Thought I'd make the leap!

Name is Bill, live west of Chicago. My wife and I have had iPhones since the 3GS and currently use the 4S. She also has an iPad (the original as a Xmas gift the year they came out).

There's a lot of room to roam here, but I'm having fun learning more about our devices from you all!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Welcome Bill and thanks for taking the leap. My sister lives in the burbs of Chicago, as do some good friends of mine. Visiting Chi-town in June for my niece's graduation. Great town.

Apr 16, 2012
Hey Everyone,
I've been to iCafe before, but I decided to join the forums as i'm looking for more conversations since the other forum i'm on (won't call out any names) is getting pretty boring with people posting the same "should i get the 4s or wait for the 5" threads.

Hope to converse with all of you.
TheKrishna

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Hey Everyone,
I've been to iCafe before, but I decided to join the forums as i'm looking for more conversations since the other forum i'm on (won't call out any names) is getting pretty boring with people posting the same "should i get the 4s or wait for the 5" threads.

Hope to converse with all of you.
TheKrishna

Welcome back/to eiC :)

I'd steer clear of the Off-Topic section lol.

Christopher Meinck

Administrator
Administrator
Sep 13, 2008
Welcome to everythingiCafe. Great to have you here and I hope you enjoy the site. Be sure to grab the free everythingiCafe app, available in the App Store.

Our forums are completely ad-free for members.

Thanks again for joining.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
: p

just logged in to see how the community is doing. been a very long time since i was an active member. i do follow EIC on twitter but it's just not the same.

hope everyone's doing well and you can bet your sweet... i'll be back for iPhone 5 : )

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
: p

just logged in to see how the community is doing. been a very long time since i was an active member. i do follow EIC on twitter but it's just not the same.

hope everyone's doing well and you can bet your sweet... i'll be back for iPhone 5 : )
Stick around, tell others. As someone who is always around, new iPhone releases are always peak periods here. We're definitely in need of some new iPhone juice to get things flowing again.

Jan 1, 2008
My Name Is Madhur Dutta. I am a Musician, Food Photographer and more importantly - Editor In Chief - All Things Apple. I have been a member here since 2008 and I am intending on engaging here more than I have been. Loving the Photo Sharing thread as of now.

Sundy89

Apr 17, 2012
:)welcome to eic.i am also new here.Hope we had good times here.Just enjoy yourself.

Azura89

Apr 9, 2012
hi,welcome to this forum.I think you will know more and more about the Apple~