Say hello to our iPhone community!

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Hi. I'm from the New Orleans area. Discovered this forum through the Tapatalk and then downloaded the app. Been a lurker for awhile now. Figured I would join the conversations.

Sent using iCafe app
Welcome to eiC! As a reminder, we have a dedicated app that functions the same as TapaTalk, if you should ever want a single-use app for the forums. Enjoy the community!

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Hi. I'm from the New Orleans area. Discovered this forum through the Tapatalk and then downloaded the app. Been a lurker for awhile now. Figured I would join the conversations.

Sent using iCafe app
I lurk sometimes too! :D Welcome to iCafe! Feel free to ask questions or share your experiences. Make yourself at home.

Fatapple

Aug 19, 2014
Hi guys, you can call me Fatapple or Jacelyn as you like. Don't be confused. I love apple and actually I am kind of chubby :)

missygal

Zealot
Silver
Jul 2, 2010
I'm not sure if I ever said hi so hi!! My name is Melissa, I'm married, have 2 Chihuahuas, own a small business, and live in the USA!

T

The Doctor11

Hello! I'm The Doctor. I like tech, Doctor Who, Hockey, and Swimming.

R

RSB

Hi to all members. I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I'm fom Philippines. I wish I could have meaningful discussions and contribute to other members as well. Thanks for letting me in.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Welcome to iEC. You'll finds lots of information on here and get help from it's knowledgeable members.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I believe we have a thread for introductions unless I'm wrong. Anyway, welcome to the forums and hope we can all share our knowledge with each other.

R

RSB

I believe we have a thread for introductions unless I'm wrong. Anyway, welcome to the forums and hope we can all share our knowledge with each other.
I've been looking for that page. I haven't found one.

Betsy

Sep 21, 2014
As the admin, I'm the first to introduce myself. Kind of odd considering no one is here yet. Just in case you show up, my name is Chris and I'm your friendly iPhone site admin.:D
Hi Chris :)

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Hi to all members. I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I'm fom Philippines. I wish I could have meaningful discussions and contribute to other members as well. Thanks for letting me in.
Welcome to eiC. Enjoy the site!

Oct 2, 2014
Hi! Forum huge Apple geek---I think I have just about ever apple product on the market---If it comes out I have to have it--

Brigitte Grisanti