Say hello to our iPhone community!

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
That's you're opinion. Some of us appreciate the occasional shots you take at those who deserve it as well as the friendly barbs which bring much laughter for sure.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!

Sent from my iPhone 6

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
That's you're opinion. Some of us appreciate the occasional shots you take at those who deserve it as well as the friendly barbs which bring much laughter for sure.

Sent from my iPhone 6
Were you referring to me? Not liking the "bringing laughter" part. Gotta work on that.

:)

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
OK, I just went to edit a previous post and cannot find the edit button. So who stole it.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I have to look at more achievable levels for editing. For now, it's allowed for members who reach 500 posts. More here.

synfulz

Jan 18, 2015
I appreciate the warm welcome :) I've recently switched from being a die hard Android fan, but these Apple products (my iPad Air and iPhone) have really made me fall in love. (Especially after jail breaking them!)
/wave

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using iCafe Forums

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
I have to look at more achievable levels for editing. For now, it's allowed for members who reach 500 posts. More here.
I was able to edit posts a while back. Like Napoleon, other poster's grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors annoy me and its abhorrent when I'm the one who makes the mistake and cannot correct it. Oh well, guess I'm not perfect.

Sent from my iPhone 6

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Just to clarify, I was speaking of being able to edit only my own posts not those of others. Later y'all.

Sent from my iPhone 6

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Besides that, rule number 6 is "Never say you're sorry, it's a sign of weakness". But my favorite is rule number eighteen "It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission".

Sent from my iPhone 6